The XML Flash Slideshow v3 allows you to easily create high-impact XML-powered Flash Image Galleries, all in Dreamweaver MX, MX 2004, or 8+.
To create an image gallery, you simply open a Dreamweaver Wizard. Specify images, make desired customizations, and insert the slideshow in just minutes. Any edits can be made using the edit wizard. The customization options will satisfy the most demanding designers, while the prebuilt-defaults make usage easy for beginners. Support for fully dynamic image galleries
make the product a coder's best friend.
The Drag-n-Drop Layout Editor allows for unlimited possibilites, and all style options can be customized.
Here are some of the many features
- Drag-n-Drop WYSIWYG Layout Editor
- Total Style Customization
- Numerous Image Transitions, Watermarks, and Panning Support
- Automatic Image Scaling
- RSS / Flickr Support
- Localization Support
- Full-Featured Audio Controller Support
- Image-level Audio Support
- Built-In Preloader and Flash Player Detection
- Custom Image Links
- Dynamic Data Source Ready
- Any Number of Images
FlashXML - perl module FREE The use of this module is to 1)load XML data POSTed by Flash Movie; 2)parse it into tree structure; 3)provide functionality similar to ActionScript; 4)send XML data back to a Flash Movie. Download